Listed below are six reasons why ObamaCare will keep getting worse for Democrats:
1. There will be more canceled health insurance plans. Despite hearing from a host of Democrats, including the president, that Americans could keep their healthcare plans, huge numbers of Americans will be without coverage.
Every day, more and more Americans are receiving cancellation notices for plans they liked and wanted to keep.
2. If you like your doctor, you can’t keep your doctor. Soon the story will break through that a lot of Americans will be losing access to their doctors and will be forced to pick one approved by Obamacare.
3. Sticker shock. Prices for health-care plans are not coming down for many Americans. Once the Web site starts working and Americans can “shop around” as the president said they should do, millions will find premiums and deductibles going up especially for coverage they don’t need or want.
4. Obamacare ads. During the 2014 campaign, Republicans will use footage of Democrats repeating the big lie “if you like it you can keep it” in ads targeting Democrat candidates. The web is full of videos showing Democrats repeating the big lie.
5. Navigators. There will be good, sincere people who really want to help people navigate the Obamacare maze. However there will be enough insincere and unqualified people employed as navigators that will be fodder for hidden cameras that will capture outrageous encounters. These will be filmed and used in campaign ads against Democrat candidates and will change many voters minds before the 2014 election.
6. Obamacare websites have little or no safeguards to protect Americans who enroll in the health insurance exchanges from hackers who could empty your bank account.
Internet security pioneer John McAfee says it is easy for fake websites to pose as ObamaCare sites that will ask for social security numbers along with other sensitive information.
A more in depth look at the reasons why ObamaCare will keep getting worse for Democrats can be found here.