President Obama’s approval rating has dropped to 41% which is one of the lowest levels in two years.
Since the government shutdown Tuesday, Obama’s approval rating has slipped 3 percentage points to 41 percent, while his disapproval went up to 52 percent, according to Gallup’s daily numbers.
That’s a 3% drop in just three days!
Was it because of:
1. Trying to block the World War II vets from their memorial?
2. The disastrous rollout of ObamaCare?
3. Reports that Park Rangers were told to make life as difficult for people as they possibly can?
4. People waking up to all of the lies Obama has told Amerians about ObamaCare?
5. Obama’s unwillingness to compromise when Republicans are trying to fund parts of the government?
6. All of the above.
We think number 6 will get most of the votes.