Republicans have revered Ronald Reagan for several reasons including:
1. President Reagan loved his country and respected the office of the presidency.
2. Reagan always had a rare pleasant quality that was difficult to describe.
3. There was no debauchery in the Oval Office with a pretty young intern while he was president.
4. Reagan was not a womanizer and did not have a seemingly endless string of sexual affairs from when he was Governor and continuing long after he left the White House.
5. Reagan did not “rent out” the Lincoln bedroom in exchange for favors from those who could help him politically and financially.
6. He brought America back from problems brought on by Jimmy Carter’s incompetent mismanagement.
7. He did not perjure himself and did not repeatedly lie to the American people.
8. Reagan was not impeached.
Now, ask me again why Bill Clinton is angry that the Democrats don’t revere him like the Republicans do Ronald Reagan.